Is it hard for you to fall asleep at night because you're worried that your baby isn't safe?
Are you constantly going in and checking on your baby - or watching the monitor - to make sure that they are still breathing?
Do you feel your baby has to be sleeping right next to you because you're afraid of what may happen if they are out of your sight?
Would you like to know that your baby is in a safe sleep environment so that you too can rest easy?
Download a FREE copy of my "5 REASONS WHY YOUR BABY'S SLEEP ENVIRONMENT ISN'T SAFE & HOW TO CHANGE IT"
and join my newsletter so you can feel at ease when your baby goes to sleep.
This download will help you...
- understand more about your baby's safety and what hazards you could unknowingly be doing - that need to stop
- gain confidence knowing you're putting your baby to bed in a safe spot - so you can sleep easy, instead of being restless and checking on your baby every 30 minutes
- learn the most common things parents are unaware of when they are setting up their baby's sleep environment
- set your baby up for healthy long term sleep habits which will help you avoid sleep problems in the future
- make safe decisions that will let you and your baby rest peacefully and comfortably
About Your Sleep Consultant
Lorraine Felix is a certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant. After her oldest son was still not sleeping more tha two or three hour stretches each night, she began researching way sleep training and what that meant for her family. She loves helping parents overcome their exhaustion by teaching their little ones safe and healthy sleep habits. Seeing other parent's lives become much easier, more relaxed and restful is one of the best things about her job.
Serene Sleep Solutions | Copyright 2018